Sorry I’ve been so absent! I come bearing (very late, aaa!!) Prompts!!
- ”My history was painted in violence..”
- “It builds in my chest, behind my ribs. It always starts there.”
- “She was fluid and graceful as she climbed to the roof.”
Okay, usually whenever D would do this for his groups he’d put in two or three to choose from so how does that sound? I’m cheatin a bit and researching since this is my first time!
- He noticed the contrast now more than ever
- The crowd spread out, and she climbed onto a post box to get a better look.
- Sarcasm was her favourite form of flattery.